Friday, February 27, 2009

Smash Me Doll

The Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme inspired a doll and hammer costing $100.00. No sooner was an order for 1000 units to be mass-produced and the toy gift was an instant hit. Teach said to come up with our own Smash Me doll and I know my ultimate pick for sure…Smash your Baby Mama Doll!

Personally I love my mom and all moms for that matter it takes a special kind of woman to be a mom, any one who’s ever been a kid knows that! With that said, there’s another side to the picture. I love my daughter so much and from the day I was to be a single dad I said I wouldn’t let her down no matter what. My baby’s mother is something else. She has no concept of sharing the dual relationship of raising a child in a tension free broken home. It’s her way or noting and I’m sure she’d say the same for me so whatever… I could totally picture an instant success.

How bout Baby Mamas and Daddies Smash me dolls collector set and individuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment