Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lawyers comment

After reading Jesus's blog "under rated games" about Lawyers I left this comment...


Comment on Lawyers...

I like how you suggest that although a lawyer is a respected profession, they are looked at as money hungry people who take advantage of others in need of their help. The real point I think is that even thought we don't like lawyers, we like jail or punishments even less. And if the one person who can see to it we are not punished unfairly or even punished at all happens to be a lawyer then so be it, then we like lawyers. Finally I think the real cost here is freedom and the price people are willing to pay for it is infinite. After all something is only worth what someone will pay for it!

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post. I like this topic.This site has heaps of advantage.I discovered numerous fascinating things from this site. It helps me in numerous ways.Thanks for posting this once more. http://lakelandlawyers.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. https://asbestoscancer.org/stage-four-mesothelioma/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! lemon law lawyer in los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely fast neutral will probably irrefutably result in being probate collin county texas well-known among the nearly all blog all those, because the thorough content articles and also comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason why modern family law discourages the parties from going to court is that courts decision have win-lose outlook. The court litigation is also complex, and as is the case with all matters of law is costly and may take long time to solve the matters. Seo Family Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Divorce Lawyer in London

    ReplyDelete
  7. A London based law firm. Our commitment to all of our clients is to
    provide them with efficient, instant, comprehensive & professional advice
    throughout their UK immigration matter, offering a personal touch and an
    assurance that you will be treated the way we would want to be treated.
    Contact one of our lawyers in our firm if you want to apply for further
    leave to remain, for permanent stay or to regularise your stay in the United Kingdom.
    We have extensive knowledge of dealing with all types of UK visa and immigration
    matters.
    Divorce Lawyer in London

    ReplyDelete